C. Read Jessica’s diary again and answer the questions.
1. Jessica is very angry.
2. Jasmine doesn’t help with the housework.
3. She hangs out with her friends after the breakfast.
4. No, she doesn’t like washing the dishes.
5. They often watch TV.
6. Yes, she does. OR
Yes, Jasmine goes jogging on Sundays in the morning.
Complete the dialogues.
1. A: Does your father help with the housework?
B: Yes, he usually helps mum with the cooking.
2. Jasmine: How often does Jack hang out?
Jessica: He always hangs out with his friends.
3. Ralph: Does your brother take the trash out?
Eddie: He never takes the trash out.
4. Ally: Do your parents go shopping every Sunday?
Sam: No, they don’t.
5. Mr Baker: What time does your wife go to work?
Mr Blake: She goes to work at 7.30.
6. Teacher: What does your mother like doing at weekends?
Student: She reads a book and listens to music. OR
She likes reading a book and listening to music.
A. Match the phrases with the pictures. Then listen and
1. ride to school
2. go to school on foot
3. take the bus
4. take the underground
5. go to school by car
6. take a taxi