A. Look at the picture and the tittle of the text.
Do you know the man? What does he do?
It’s a TV programme.
Melon Şapka is an interviewer.
It’s a radio programme.
Melon Şapka is a DJ.
C. Read again and complete the sentences about him.
1. Melon Şapka is a DJ for Radyo D 104FM.
2. People don’t know his real name.
3. He has dinner and goes to work at about 9.
4. He finishes the programme at 1 p.m. from Sunday to
5. He starts the programme at 11p.m.
Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verbs
1. Tony is a student. He has (have) a class at 7.
2. My brother works (work) in an office.
3. She goes (go) to bed at 11p.m. at night.
4. My father gets home (get home) late in the evering.
5. Sam doesn’t have (not/have) a shower every day.
6. They don’t work (not/work) on Sundays.